Gravel Land - est 750,000 Yards - Haul Saskatoo
- estimated 750,000 Cubic Yards of usable gravel
- estimated 15-20% rock (3/4inch+)
- No material taken off the property
- 45 minutes to Saskatoon
- 30 minutes to North Battleford
- current royalty rates in the area are $3.50 per yard. Property estimated to have $2,625,000.00 of gravel as it sits in the ground un-mined, and over 20 Million Dollars when brought to market.
- asking half the price of the fair market value of the material as it sits.
- Well within current hauling distance to market and many other mines nearby.
- Gravel is Saskatchewan’s most precious resource.
- Saskatchewan has 3x as much roadways as Alberta with 1/4 the population.
- In 5 short years, the cost of paving a road went from $750,000 per mile to the current cost of $1,400,000 for 1 km of paved road.
Owner is capable of accepting the Canadian dollar equivalent of Bitcoin, other crypto currencies, or precious metals.
NOTE- Your email address is stored for the seller's benefit only. We do not spam and we will not send you email other than on behalf of the seller if they decide to contact you back. Feel free to leave the seller a name and phone number in the message box- they might decide to call you back instead!